EMEA SALES MANAGER
Marquis Broadcast are recruiting for a sales person based in the UK responsible for sales and channel management in EMEA, to help further accelerate and grow our business. We’re looking for an individual who understands broadcast and post production workflows, and how to sell software that transforms customer’s workflow and operations. You will be driven to succeed and have a mix of technical and commercial skills, and have previously and successfully worked in a broadcast and media technology sales role, ideally with international sales experience.
We are a highly regarded UK based developer of software products for the broadcast and media industry. Our products are used world-wide by customers such as Warner Bros, Disney, BBC, and Discovery. We produce a range of products which enable broadcasters and post production companies to work more efficiently and effectively. We sell directly, via SI’s and specialist resellers.
- To manage and grow all direct and channel sales in the EMEA territory.
- To evangelize Marquis products and services
- Maintain contact with key customers to build strong relationships
- Provide timely and accurate reports and forecasts
- Identify and develop new accounts to grow sales revenue outside the existing pipeline
- Close commercial deals to exceed sales targets
- Requires international travel and attendance at international events such as IBC and NAB
- Preferably 5 years’ of successful experience selling complex software solutions in a B2B market
- An understanding of broadcast and technology workflows
- IT, Media, Entertainment or Broadcast industry knowledge
- Contacts in the broadcast and media market
- Able to communicate complex ideas in a succinct and compelling way
- An articulate and a confident presenter at any level
- Successfully managed large enterprise accounts at a senior level
- Strong technical aptitude, preferably with experience of the issues involved in media production and delivery
- Experience of working in agile technology companies
- A ‘can do’ attitude and self sufficient
Marquis Broadcast Ltd has been creating software solutions for the television broadcast and production market for over 15 years. It produces a range of solutions from point products through bespoke consultancy and adaptation of its workflow toolset to OEM solutions. These include:
- Medway – A workflow automation system, highly configurable and scalable, in daily use by some of the world’s largest broadcasters
- Parking – Products for the management and archive / backup of Avid projects and media
- X2Pro – Product on the Apple App Store to move audio finishing products from FCP X to Avid ProTools
Marquis is based in Pangbourne, Berkshire, and has a sales and support office in the US.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies, thank you.