We are introducing a three-month rolling rental of Project Parking and Postflux, enabling customers working in either Avid or Adobe environments to benefit from these remote working features.
Marquis remote working workflows:
- Project Parking 'Copy to External Drive' Feature - copies Avid projects to any attached drive for offline editing, when the project is completed the drive can be re-integrated to the source system using Project Parking
- Project Parking Remote Project and Media Sharing - Avid project archives can be copied to centralised shared storage (including cloud storage), these can be remotely downloaded and edited. Any changes made can be pushed back to the central shared storage
- Postflux Project Transfer - transfer Premiere projects to any disk location for offline editing
- Postflux Remote Project and Media Sharing - Premiere project archives can be copied to centralised shared storage (including cloud storage), these can be remotely downloaded and edited. Any changes made can be pushed back to the central shared storage
Marquis software rental/purchase scheme overview
This offer enables a three-month rolling rental of selected Marquis software.
During the three-month rental period the end user may choose to:
- Continue roll forward the rental for the next three months at the same rate.
- Discontinue the rental at the end of the three-month period, including an option to keep the unlicensed software and data in a quiescent state. This is useful for productions which require software each year but not active for the whole year.
- Purchase a perpetual licence at the end of the rental period. Crediting the current three-months rental to the purchase (less 15% support fees).